Modern technologies demystified and applied to your business problems and workflows
of the worlds GDP is predicted to be digitized by 2022 (IMF, 2020).
of executives say that digital transformation top benefits include operational efficiency (PTC, 2018).
of executives say that digital transformation top benefits include faster time to market (PTC, 2018).
of executives say that digital transformation top benefits include meeting customer expectations (PTC, 2018).
Enable new revenue-generating initiatives to service your markets
Digital transformation is the profound integration of technology in all areas of a business. It results in changes in operation, business models and how value is delivered to end users. Because digital transformation is a cultural change that requires a combination of innovation, technical and business workflows, many businesses need a knowledgeable partner that can deliver results.
BeCloud is that partner. We get to know our client needs and we then provide the knowledge and innovation should the partner choose that will improve customer experience, operational agility, workforce enablement and deep technology integration. At its core digital transformation is a people issue. People must choose to invest in the available technologies to enable innovation!
BeCloud Provides Support for Digital Transformation
49% of IT Leaders agree this is an important skill needed to support digital business initiatives
41% of IT Leaders agree this is an important skill needed to support digital business initiatives
Project Management35% of IT Leaders agree this is an important skill needed to support digital business initiatives
Risk/security management34% of IT Leaders agree this is an important skill needed to support digital business initiatives
User support/training24% of IT Leaders agree this is an important skill needed to support digital business initiatives
Financial/cost management18% of IT Leaders agree this is an important skill needed to support digital business initiatives
Benefits of Digital Transformation
Technology integration enables efficiency
The use of cloud tools can enable new data driven work flows.
Digital transformation with its mobile and cloud first technologies enables new levels of business agility.
Finding new ways of doing business by harnessing modern technologies
Digital Transformation Examples
BeCloud has a long list of digital transformation projects that we have completed successfully. Below are a few examples:
- Moved a law firm from on premise servers to a total cloud solution
- Created an online database hosted in the cloud to manage workloads and business processes for a non profit
- Integrated medical equipment using custom scripts with an EHR system
- Deployed machine learning to assist with client security monitoring
- Enabled remote mobile sites for a medical clinic using Zero Trust infrastructure
- Enable digital marketing instead of direct mail
- Created mobile apps and API integration for online databases
- Deployed custom automation to streamline workflows
- Moved third party applications to the cloud from on-premise hardware
- Setup payment gateway to work with secure website
Digital Transformation Success
Improve Customer Experience
Executives are looking for ways to differentiate services through customer experience technologies such as mobile apps and chatbots.
Improve Operational Efficiency
Executives are targeting business process management, data and business analytics investment opportunities to gain new business efficiencies.
Executives are looking for ways to increase profits by improving efficiency and new product creation utilizing modern technologies.
BeCloud's digital transformation framework
Challenges for digital transformation
BeCloud has helped our customers navigate and accelerate digital transformations strategies by identifying core business goals, phased implementation, and by building in strong security from the start. Using our proven methodologies we have successfully navigated the following challenges for our customers:
- We work with senior leaders in the organization to make sure the right tools, onboarding requirements and company culture all align for successful implementations
- We define the critical required expenditures so that a budget can be put into place
- We work with stake holders to define a strategy before any final decisions or purchases are made
- We implement security best practices including compliance considerations when designing solutions